Occupy Melleri Room

d3s5

Avid Member
I'm so happy my Melleri Room is finally occupied and both chams seem to be very active, eating, and enjoying the rain! Mecuba has been occupying the room for 3 weeks now. Medjumbe joined him/her yesterday.

Mecuba Exploring Melleri Room

Mecuba Enjoying The Rain

Mecuba Needing To Explore Everything

More Exploring

Enjoying The View

Lounging

Loving The Warm Rain

Medjumbe Joins Mecuba

Medjumbe was very nervous her first night and seemed anxious about finding a safe spot to sleep. She finally decided to sleep near Mecuba. As she got closer and closer, Mecuba got darker and darker! The whole scenario was quite sweet and funny!

Almost There. . .

Finally Found The Perfect Spot!

Basking in the Morning

Thanks for looking.
Deb

Amazing!! :) Ive been waiting/ watching for the Mels you were going to put in this awsome FR! Great job!!

Amazing!! :) Ive been waiting/ watching for the Mels you were going to put in this awsome FR! Great job!!

Thanks so much. It seems like it's taken forever to get them in there! I'm still nervous, but so far, so good.

The room is even better than I expected! It is just perfect for your melleri. And you have 2 perfect mellers. Wow don't forget we will need ongoing pictures.

Deb, Mecuba and Medjumbe looks so happy in that gorgeous room. I was wondering the other day if they were both in there yet. Both look so beautiful and they are so lucky to have you.

Awesome room and awesome chams!

Thats outstanding!!!!
Thank you both! It means a lot.

The room is even better than I expected! It is just perfect for your melleri. And you have 2 perfect mellers. Wow don't forget we will need ongoing pictures.
Thanks Laurie. I am so happy they seem to be active and exploring. Medjumbe's crooked leg doesn't seem to bother her at all. But she is "perfect" to me!

Awesome! They must be in heaven! (Once both settle in) They're going to thrive in there.
Thanks Olimpia. They ARE much happier than being in the quarantine bathroom! I am hoping they thrive, but I'm still very anxious. I keep thinking "90 Day Chameleon. . . 90 Day Chameleon. . . "

Those are some lucky chameleons!

Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks Brad! I hope they think so!

Deb, Mecuba and Medjumbe looks so happy in that gorgeous room. I was wondering the other day if they were both in there yet. Both look so beautiful and they are so lucky to have you.
Thanks Jann. I hope I can do them justice after being kidnapped from Mozambique! I had to wait so long to put Medjumbe in there because I was waiting to get fecal results.

Back
Top Bottom