NY Reptile Expo Pix (1-8-12)

JonRich

The Chams!!

My pix from today's NY Reptile Expo. Went out with Dan "DansDragons" and has a good time. Somehow i didn't get anything, just feeders and some 5.0 UVB Bulbs.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Climbing Chameleons ,you guys had a good set-up! Veryyy healthy looking Chams. Sorry, no pix. Too many people there.
CLIMBINGCHAMS.jpg

Tank Veiled
VEILEDTANK.jpg

Tamatave
TARMAVA.jpg

Faly
FALY.jpg

Cup Chams
CUPCHAMS.jpg

Graceful
GRACE.jpg

Cup Ambanja male
CUPCHAMMALEAMBANJA.jpg

Cup Ambanja Female
CUPCHAMFEMALEAMBANJA.jpg

Cup Jackson
CUPCHAMJACKSON.jpg

Ambanja
AMBANJA.jpg

Cheap Senegals (wc i assume)
CHEAPSENEGAL.jpg

Flapneck
flapneck.jpg

Last edited:
Pythons!! Balls and Boas mostly. The show was 75% this!!

spinnerblast.jpg

SNOWBALL.jpg

RAINBOW.jpg

MANDARIN.jpg

JUNGLEGLOW.jpg

GreyBall.jpg

Corn Field!!
CORNFIELD.jpg

CARPET.jpg

:drool: CarmGlow
carmglow.jpg

BOAS.jpg

blackhead.jpg

:drool:Blue Eye Lu
BEL.jpg

BALLS.jpg

My Fav!! :drool:JungleSunglow!
babyjunglesunglow.jpg

90% pied
90percentpied.jpg

Last edited:
Other!!

Hugeeeeeeeeee!! Easy 12''
HUGEGEKO.jpg

Superr deep Hypo red on this Beardie. The pic gives him NO justice.
Hyporedbeardie.jpg

MONITORS.jpg

IGUANA.jpg

Darts.. I honestly will be getting some in the near future!
DARTS.jpg

BLUEDARTTANK.jpg

CRESTED1.jpg

CRESTED2.jpg

Last edited:
I feel terrible for those chameleons in the cups.... hopefully they found good homes to people who will keep them in good sized screen caging!

I got my little male veiled from a cup... It was so horrible seeing all of his tiny siblings in little cups, they all looked so horribly scared!

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those jacksons are dead in the pictures or shortly after. Yikes. Glad you passed on that table.

That's pathetic... Jungle Jewels Reptiles usually vends there. I'm sure her Chameleons where in cages.. What was in the lower left of the flapnecks cage? I seen something black, but blurry?

Oh man, you don't wanna hear the half of it!! I have videos i don't even want to post. It truly was sad.:(

Look in the "flapneck" photo. Lower left hand corner.

That's pathetic... Jungle Jewels Reptiles usually vends there. I'm sure her Chameleons where in cages.. What was in the lower left of the flapnecks cage? I seen something black, but blurry?

It's a Cham, in really bad shape!:(

Poor chams in the cups. I feel ya on the snakes and dart frogs though! GF wont do snakes lol but ill be getting some thumbnails soon. Its crazy how some of those snakes go for so much!

I know! I realy have never found snakes very interesting as pets. Thanks for posting the pics though! Much appreciated!

Are dart frogs difficult to keep? They look pretty neat, but I just don't know anything about them... Wouldn't mind having a few!

Looks awesome!
I'm guessing that chameleons are in tanks to help regulate temp. But it does sucks and the cupped chams ... no bueno.
Third post, 1st pic...what kind of gecko is that?

Looks awesome!
I'm guessing that chameleons are in tanks to help regulate temp. But it does sucks and the cupped chams ... no bueno.
Third post, 1st pic...what kind of gecko is that?

I want to know too! Havnt seen anything like that...

Are dart frogs difficult to keep? They look pretty neat, but I just don't know anything about them... Wouldn't mind having a few!

I assume care "level" is about the same difficulty as a Cham. I am doing some reading now. This (Dart enclosure)will be a project for my office, a long with a Pink Toe Tarantula. (Thanks Dan "DansDragons")

Back
Top Bottom