Votes: 23 3.9%
  • five - nine

Votes: 50 8.4%
  • ten - nineteen

Votes: 18 3.0%
  • twenty plus

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Ok, I'll go. Twenty-one taxa from Chamaeleo, Ch. Trioceros, Kinyongia, Rieppeleon, Furcifer, and Calumma.

I've kept 48 species (not including subspecies) over the last 12 or so years. These have been kept for varying degrees of duration and with varying amounts of success.

Chris

17! and i dont know how i found that many species in canada lol!
Chamaeleo, Ch. Trioceros, Kinyongia, Rieppeleon, Furcifer

I've kept 29 species from Chamaeleo, Ch. trioceros, Furcifer, Kinyongia, Rhampholeon and Rieppeleon. My focus has been with the ovoviviparous montane species, with particular attention to the bitaeniatus complex for the last several years.

Trace

My focus has been with the ovoviviparous montane species, with particular attention to the bitaeniatus complex for the last several years.

Trace

Huh? Wait, let me reboot my brain. Okay... huh? Damn, there it goes again!

Huh? Wait, let me reboot my brain. Okay... huh? Damn, there it goes again!

Here's some help with a translation: "My focus has been with live-bearing chameleons from the mountains. In particular I have really liked the two-lined group of chameleons for the last several years."

Thanks. Actually, I got all of it but the two-lined part. Didn't know that. But you said it MUCH clearer.

I'm really surprised that half the votes came in as 1 chameleon.
I guess they dont have a problem like the rest of us.:p
I'm on Kingsnake every single day seeing what is out there.

Believe you and me, i'm going to have experience with ALOT more in the near future i own one veiled and im hooked

Hmm, lets see...

Chameleo (Ch) calyptratus
Furcifer Pardalis
Rieppeleon brevicaudatus
Chameleo (T) jacksonii xanth.
Chameleo (T) montium
Chameleo (T) melleri

So: 6 species, 3 genera

I have owned a female senagal chameleon that was my first.Now i have a male veiled. One thing i know for sure is there attitudes are so very different . I plan on have so many more but $ is tight so he will have to do for now.

I'm really surprised that half the votes came in as 1 chameleon.
I guess they dont have a problem like the rest of us.:p

OH ... I have the PROBLEM ... if that's what you want to call it. However lack of money and space prevent me from going too crazy. Mind you on top of the 4 Veileds with 26 eggs due in a month and 57 due next fall and the 2 Pygmy chams we just got we've also got many other creatures.

Such as 2 Crested Geckos, 2 Micro Geckos, 2 Snakes, 2 Tarantulas, 1 Hedgehog and 6 Fish Tanks. ( Sold the Pacman Frog to make space for the Pygmy Chams.) So I do have an addiction but it's just to many different things!! LOLOL All this in a ( what used to be large ) 2 bedroom apt. with my 9 yr. old son. I'm never bored !!! ;)

I now own two species veiled and pygmy :)

Hey ... me too!! I just got my Pygmy's yesterday. I love 'em ... I hope they will breed for me!! :)

Check them out here ... https://www.chameleonforums.com/new-pygmy-chameleons-10663/

Dyesub Dave. :D

I feel your pain (with the tiny (1br) apartment & the MANY critters!) I have 2 panthers, 1 veiled, 2 jackson's + 1 ball python, 1 kenyan sand boa, 2 vorax geckos, 2 gargoyle geckos, 24 crested geckos, 5 panther geckos, 1 mouse, 2 gerbils, 1 snapping turtle & 2 dogs. (oh, and 6 mad. hissing roaches, 3 false death head roaches & 1 african giant millipede & 2 cricket colonies to keep everyone fed). I hope I didn't forget anyone...
I'm also going to 2 herp shows this month, so the collection will likely grow yet again.

I feel your pain (with the tiny (1br) apartment & the MANY critters!) I have 2 panthers, 1 veiled, 2 jackson's + 1 ball python, 1 kenyan sand boa, 2 vorax geckos, 2 gargoyle geckos, 24 crested geckos, 5 panther geckos, 1 mouse, 2 gerbils, 1 snapping turtle & 2 dogs. (oh, and 6 mad. hissing roaches, 3 false death head roaches & 1 african giant millipede & 2 cricket colonies to keep everyone fed). I hope I didn't forget anyone...
I'm also going to 2 herp shows this month, so the collection will likely grow yet again.

Whew .... Thanks ... I don't feel so bad now!! LOLOL Too bad you weren't a little closer as I'm looking for a male crested gecko to breed with the two females I have.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of breeders where I am. They do carry cresties in the LPS but of course they want more than I'm willing to pay. I would rather buy from breeders but I just can't seem to find any within the city.

Well good luck with all your critters and be sure to let us know what you pick up at the shows!! ( I don't go to those ... I'd be BROKE if I did. LOL )

Dyesub Dave. :D

Back
Top Bottom