November South Bay Chameleon Keepers meeting

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Howdy SBCK members and friends!

For our friends in southern California, or anyone who wants to come on out, our November SBCK meeting will be held next Saturday, Nov 17. We are getting ready for our Dec 8 Christmas party! Come join us for the preparations on Nov 17, but definitely put Dec 8 on your calendar. Our Christmas party will have a number of fun chameleon activities. Now where else will you find that on the agenda? :)

Though never a requirement, we enjoy the cookies, brownies, vegetable plates, snacks, and drinks that members choose to bring. Don't be shy if you'd like to add to the ambiance with a snack of your own to share!

2pm-3pm.........Meet & Greet
~4pm............Feeder co-op sale and distribution
~5pm++..........Conversation and Meeting Wrap-up

The "South Bay Chameleon Keepers" (SBCK) meetings are free-of-charge meetings and are pretty much free-flowing, with all chameleon topics open for discussion. "Show and Tell" discussions are common. We continue to have group bulk-buys (silkworms, hornworms, superworms, crickets, dubias etc.) at our meetings. Some members may be bringing these feeders to sell but that's not guaranteed. Let us know if you are looking for these feeders (or anything else) and we'll try to confirm availability (pre-ordering) before the meeting. Some keepers bring their chameleon books and magazines along with other various items to spark discussions. We all enjoy seeing your chameleons, young and old, big and small. Just keep in mind that there is stress involved in the trip. So if you plan on bringing chameleons either for Show and Tell or for sale (pre-arranged sales are encouraged) just keep in mind your chameleon's well-being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, who is coming this Saturday? Sounds like fun.

I have dubias. If anyone wants to order some send me a PM.

Steve, are you doing a bug run?

I might not make it to this one. Tis the season, for me.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 65
Howdy SBCK Members,

Looks like I'll have to miss this meeting too :(. After a week-long business trip in Colorado, I have too many things to take care of now, with two relatives in skilled nursing facilities. After missing two meetings in a row, my camera is getting rusty :eek:.

Howdy SBCK Members,

Looks like I'll have to miss this meeting too :(. After a week-long business trip in Colorado, I have too many things to take care of now, with two relatives in skilled nursing facilities. After missing two meetings in a row, my camera is getting rusty :eek:.

Never fear, though there is sadness in our hearts, we will press on! Though make sure that camera is stretched and warmed up for the Dec 8 Christmas party!

The only time I wish I lived in the U.S. is when you have a chameleon keeper's meeting! Sounds like fun, but I'm a geek like that!

I think Renee and I are going to head to Mulberry and LLL. shoot me a text of PM on this site if you want something picked up... we'll buy extras.

just heard back from mulberry. They have everything in stock minus the silk worms :(

again, shoot me a PM if you'd like something. I am planning to just buy some HWs and supers and maybe butters, but butters will most likely be for just me unless I hear from someone. They said they have wax worms too, but again, im not getting them unless asked to bring some back.

Please let me know, I am not buying a ton of extras, so if you don't pre order it will be slim pickings.

Good meeting guys. smaller group, but always good to see everyone!

Now everyone bring a new person for the Dec meeting with the Kammers and we'll have a rocking party!

If anyone local to me wants HWs still, let me know. I have a few extra. My chameleon count is down to just four, and I have way more than my guys can eat, I think. I have small enough worms that I could ship them on Monday if you're within one day of shipping via FedEx or USPS.

Back
Top Bottom