2nd place: bridgofaith
Species: Trioceros melleri
Common: Meller's Chameleon
Sex: male

3rd place: Benton1576
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: male

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 09 => 5 pts (nicholas)
photo 01 => 3 pts (bridgofaith)
photo 03 => 3 pts (Benton1576)
photo 08 => 1 pts (holmesese)

judge rankings
We had three judges this month: morpheon, elizadolots, and Brad.
The judges, in no specific order, gave the following rankings:

judge1:
photo 07 => 3 pts (thephotoprincess)
photo 12 => 2 pts (robmd1)

judge2:
photo 02 => 3 pts (RoBeRt542)
photo 09 => 2 pts (nicholas)

judge3:
photo 06 => 3 pts (lisagr07)
photo 14 => 2 pts (jandie)
photo 13 => 1 pts (Cainschams)

point totals
photo 09 - nicholas: 7 pts
photo 01 - bridgofaith: 3 pts
photo 03 - Benton1576: 3 pts
photo 02 - RoBeRt542: 3 pts
photo 06 - lisagr07: 3 pts
photo 07 - thephotoprincess: 3 pts
photo 08 - holmesese: 3pts
photo 12 - robmd1: 2 pts
photo 14 - jandie: 2 pts
photo 13 - Cainschams: 1pt

This was a very close contest! According to the rules, ties are broken first by looking at the public vote, then the judge rankings, and finally a decision by the admin. There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Wow this was a very close contest!! I don't remember seeing 6 persons tied for 2nd and third place!!

Congratulation to the winners and everyone who participated!! :)

:eek::eek::eek: I WON? I would have never expected to win! I was super excited to make it to the top 16 LOL. First I would Like to thank.... haha jk But seriously thank you brad for creating such a fun contest! Where should I use my $50.00 Gift certificate? hmmm.... Thanks again!
and congrats to everyone else that made it to the top 3, your pictures are phenomenal!

i have to agree with Chamgirl, the winning photo was awesome!!!!!!
all shots were great, i was just pleased that Stanley was selected to be a finalist!!!!! :D

ironically, even with my own photo in there, i voted for yours!!! :) awesome picture!

Thanks alot! I really appreciate it! I have never really taken any photos until I started working with k. tenuis! I am happy people enjoy looking at them! :)

I came 3rd!!! sweeeeeet. I didnt expect to come anywhere as there were so many nice photos to choose from. Thanks to everyone that voted for Jimmi. Top 3 is good enough for me, especially seeing as i cant even take photos!!! LOL

This really was a knock out month for photos -- congrats one and all! And Nicholas, that is one sweet looking little lady you got there - all bug-eyed and all.:)

Congratulations to all the winners. And, Thank You to Brad for giving me the chance to be a judge. It was indeed a lovely collection of pictures. My personal scale had 20 points and there were 7 pictures I gave 17 or higher.

Back
Top Bottom