Not very active

AshleyMartin

My girl has not moved from this place since last night. Her appetite has been great and she’s going to the bathroom fine. Should this be a concern? I’ll be watching....
906970FC-B0CF-484D-A525-548B83C17301.jpeg

is it near her basking spot, sometimes chams just don't move but if you find that she wont move for food or anything like that to hunt of to drink then that becomes an issue

She was at the bottom... she sleeps in the leaves at night... but comes on up during the day, usually. I’ve moved her closer to the heat, and I’ll just watch closely. I don’t think there is a vet here in my town that does reptiles, so I hope it isn’t serious. Thank you for answering

They just said she was a juvenile when I got her at Thanksgiving. She’s quite large compared to the little ones I see at Petco now. They also said she was a female, but I’m not sure about that. This is my first chameleon and I’m reading and learning constantly. Thank you for responding to my post.

well then she may be looking for a spot to lay, do you have a lay bin???
No. Can you tell by any of my pictures that she is ... for sure.... a female? I have the whole bottom of her habitat in soft, lightly moist, coco fiber stuff ( it’s like the consistency of dirt/sand). It’s all screen, so I’m just not sure how to make one. I’ll go look on the threads for laying bins. Just curious, if she dies lay eggs, what do you do with them? Just discard?

Back
Top Bottom