NOT here already?? Yes they are

i cant wait to c those BABIES! everyones been getting so many cool babies. little pygmys mel's and now ur deremensis! hurahh!

Thanks everyone, i am lame, I let the babies go to bed with no pictures. I will try to get a sleeping baby or 2 but my night flash pictures don't usually come out. Just don't hold you breath.

wow, what a busy lady you are... CONGRATS, those lil ones dont know how lucky they r to have suck a good mommy, now PICS please LOL, ill give ya a call later today...

Laurie! A huge congrats from the UK from me and my lizzies! I wish i lived nearer as I would LOVE to baby sit!:D I agree with the others though, we need pics! How many hatched in the end? Are they all ok?

Laurie! A huge congrats from the UK from me and my lizzies! I wish i lived nearer as I would LOVE to baby sit!:D I agree with the others though, we need pics! How many hatched in the end? Are they all ok?

Thanks, Tiff, I have 2 still not out of the egg, but 2 new ones have huge egg sacs. That really worries me. They are trying to climb, and have no fear. I hope the others are ok. I am so dense, I put 12 small trees in a mesh cage 24x24x36 (it is on the side, I can't find all the babies. I am going to need to rethink their housing.

My camera battery is charging right now, hopefully pictures will be up soon.

Congrats Laurie! I know the challenge of taking baby pics. Cant wait to see them though. Do the deremensis hatch out about the size of a pardalis baby or are they smaller?

two words.......

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Most of you know I have/had a clutch of deremensis eggs due to hatch in sept. Well sept came early. I have been out of town for 2 days and was just checking everyone out. I checked the eggs to be sure I had ok humidity. It was fine, there were also 19 babies in the tub. I haven't looked at the tub since sunday as they were not due yet. I have no idea when they started hatching.
Pictures will be along later, right now they are in cages misted & fed. I am going to have a pina colada and put my feed up.

hahaha sweeeet..what a nice suprize!!!

Pics!!!!!! Laurie you can't tease with the thought of cute ickle babies and not show pics! Hurry up Lady. :p:p Congrats though, now pics? :D

Back
Top Bottom