Not eating

Just noticed she’s 5mo, no she should be eating.

No that’s what your gutloading with(which needs to change, recommend cricket crack). I’m asking what calcium and multivitamins are you dusting with and how often?
Oh sorry, using zoo med calcium with and without d3 twice a month for each

You need to be dusting with Calcium without D3 everyday, 1 day a week calcium with D3, and 1 day the other week a multivitamin. Continue that alternation every week.
no it should be every day no d3, twice a month d3 and twice a month multivitamin alternating weeks on the d3 and multivitamin

Last edited:
Oh sorry, using zoo med calcium with and without d3 twice a month for each

This is definitely a part of your problem, order this and once you get itthrow the rest out. Use this at every single feeding. Minerall indoor formula makes a good all in one as well!

Attachments

• 66BF180A-E7AE-4802-9021-015EA5E0793E.jpeg
    66BF180A-E7AE-4802-9021-015EA5E0793E.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 132
Adding a proper gutload will help in the long term. Fresh greens such as dandelion greens, escarole, collard, mustard greens are my go to for feeding my feeder insects. Adding a dry gutload like cricket crack or bug burger is also good.

Misting multiple times per day for 3-5 minutes is necessary for the chameleon. Not only to keep them hydrated but to give them opportunities to clean their eyes and eye turrets. If water is building up in the bottom of the cage, you'll need to make a drainage system.

Ideas for drainage systems can be found here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/drainage-systems-for-cages-get-creative.102038/

Back
Top Bottom