Nosy faly male :-)

Lol, out of interest, how much cost and hassle would it be to organise a shipment? Would love to do it if it was viable.[/QUOTE]

I imported a group it mite add 100 bucks per cham. if the paperwork is filled out correctly its not a big deal just a lil bit of running around getting stuff done then runnin around getting them when they get here..
I know id like to have some falys from over there an would even import a group like I did before if interest was there..
we have a few sweet lines here in the states it would be nice to add some more sweet lines to them

the prob is prices people here will pay for a ch that turns out not to be a faly then complain about the price of a real cb faly, yeah they cost more cause they were proven out to be what they are said to be not just hatched out an sold.. that's the only prob I can see is havin the added 100 for importing them to there price.. the people I know who are serious about there falys wouldn't have a prob payen to get these here in the states..

Last edited:
Lol, out of interest, how much cost and hassle would it be to organise a shipment? Would love to do it if it was viable.

i'll tell you what, if you're willing to ship some or A LOT of babies across the pond, i will def do my homework to get these beauties and fresh bloodlines into the states. :cool::cool::cool:

i'll tell you what, if you're willing to ship some or A LOT of babies across the pond, i will def do my homework to get these beauties and fresh bloodlines into the states. :cool::cool::cool:

I would be very happy to ship any future babies. would love to see the cost break down. I also have a very nice line of ambilobe.

Last edited:
Pics of sire to my female. Babies should be high white and awesome..... In theory.
image_zps07750c5d.jpg

image_zps84461a78.jpg

I agree I would love to add some of these genetics to the group I am working with. But to say we don't have ones like this state side is just wrong...the babies I have had for sale are for sure high white :D

Back
Top Bottom