Nosy Faly from clarkrw3

SPork

Starting a log to track progress on my Nosy Faly from clarkrw3, he is from the Dhaulagiri WC x Bobbies Boy sister line and was hatched on 02/14/13.

Here he is today at about 4 months old weighing a whopping 6 grams!

He's a cutie, lots of color already. I'm getting a girl from the same clutch as him and Clark is waiting till the second week in July to ship her because their so small. I just got a male from Todnedo and he's two month old :eek: so tiny compared to my Ambilobe and Ambanja I sure hope my male looks as nice as yours in another two months

Glad to see this thread ill make sure to keep up to date on this guys progress.. he's looking great and only gunna get better as her gets older!! his grand dad is Bobbie here is a few pics of him incase you haven't seen him..

awesome creature!
thx for sharing, i will look forward to some updates!

Thanks! though I think the credit goes to his parents

He's a cutie, lots of color already. I'm getting a girl from the same clutch as him and Clark is waiting till the second week in July to ship her because their so small. I just got a male from Todnedo and he's two month old :eek: so tiny compared to my Ambilobe and Ambanja I sure hope my male looks as nice as yours in another two months

You won't be disappointed! any pics of the male from Todnedo?

Glad to see this thread ill make sure to keep up to date on this guys progress.. he's looking great and only gunna get better as her gets older!! his grand dad is Bobbie here is a few pics of him incase you haven't seen him..

That is easily one of the best looking Faly I have seen. I can only hope he turns out to be a stunner like Bobbie.

Awesome!!! Thanks for updating photos of him he is looking great, great job with him! If you could post some pictures of him in the Sons of Dhaulagiri thread I would like to have a thread with a bunch of these boys in it.

I'll do that now, I really should go get my DSLR from the office, these iphone pictures are not cutting it.

Back
Top Bottom