Nosy Faly Eggs!

How are the eggs doing? lol I feel like a conquistador, "I claim one of these nosy faly eggs in the name of Sam!"

How are the eggs doing? lol I feel like a conquistador, "I claim one of these nosy faly eggs in the name of Sam!"

Well, I checked on them just now... I think we lost one. :( The rest still look pristine...

What do all y'all think... I think this one is a goner:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 175
I have a couple hovabators, but It's been really hot in Southern California lately... look what came in the mail today! :D

Make sure you add a thermometer in there.. it doesn't show accurate reading.. it is off by 3-5 degree.. Well at least mine does.. others who have these will tell you almost the same... I am testing it out... if I like it then I might pick up a couple more... if I don't have any eggs to cook at least I can keep the nachos or hotdogs warm hahaha

Make sure you add a thermometer in there.. it doesn't show accurate reading.. it is off by 3-5 degree.. Well at least mine does.. others who have these will tell you almost the same... I am testing it out... if I like it then I might pick up a couple more... if I don't have any eggs to cook at least I can keep the nachos or hotdogs warm hahaha

Yes, I already have a thermometer to put in the refrigerator and a large chunk of metal to help balance the temperature. I won't put anything in it until I'm sure it isn't going to fluctuate. Like you said, if it doesn't work as advertised, it will be good to keep some drinks cool!

How exciting for you!! :) I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Hera's eggs. She was a WC too. How is Rose doing now?

-Amanda

How exciting for you!! :) I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Hera's eggs. She was a WC too. How is Rose doing now?

-Amanda

Rose is fine... she is eating and drinking regularly. Her colors have changed back to "normal." Thanks for stopping by!

Well im srry ya lost one but fortunately u have more.

Rather they go now then have problems with them later down the line... 15 left! :)

Golden beautiful eggs...I'm going to come read books and play classical music to the little ones so they grow up to be intelligente.

well... I dont know exactly when you would want to do that... heard a lot of success stories, but some people say it can depend on wether they are WC or CB..:rolleyes:

Checked on the eggs today. Had another moldy one (it was always questionable so I decided to pull it today). The others look great. Temperature at 72 degrees.

16 More... Think they might be fertile?

They are nice and white (didn't candle them). 6 weeks after the first batch she lays 16 more. Hummmm...

Attachments

• IMG_5616.JPG
    IMG_5616.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5617.JPG
    IMG_5617.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom