Nosy Faly Babies

pinocchiosmommy

I am getting vey excited. On Wednesday my pair of Nosy Faly panthers will be here. I can't wait. I have to share this excitement with someone. Everyone else is like "What are those? More Lizards?" I'm setting up an enclosure for them now. ;)

HOW DARE YOU:mad:!!! MAKING A THREAD ABOUT FALYS WITH NO PICS!!!
YOU SIR/MADAM ARE CRUEL!!..........LOL:D

congratz and where did you get yoursel some falys btw???:)

No pictures because they aren't here yet. On wednesday when they come, I will post pictures. I ordered them from a private breeder name Max Huerter. They are unrelated but on of them is them were sired by The chameleon companies WC nosy faly.

No pictures because they aren't here yet. On wednesday when they come, I will post pictures. I ordered them from a private breeder name Max Huerter. They are unrelated but on of them is them were sired by The chameleon companies WC nosy faly.

congrats to you.. i thought both those clutches were from the same male? hmm

Oh...He said they were unrelated. But I didn't ask about the other sire. I guess I better check about that. But either way, I'm EXCITED.

I got a piar from Max also. Ive had mine for about 6 weeks now. They are all from Iceman. The clutchs have diff dames but the sire is the same for both. At least thats my understanding from my correspondence with Max. My male looks insane for only 7-8 weeks old. He's already showing lots of blue and his barring is going to be niiice. You'll like what you see. Congrats

I have a pair from Max also. He said the male was sired by Iceman, and the female was sired by this one-

He was selling them as unrelated pairs on Kingsnake.com and Faunaclassifieds. I hope they are really unrelated. They arrived 1.5 weeks ago. They seem to be doing fine, but they are very small. Have your fruit flies ready! The babies arrived very, very cold. He did not use a heat pack (it was 40 degrees at night here in NY). There was also a good size spider in the deli cup with the babies.:eek:

Oh no Wednesday is supposed to be a high of 57 here. Maybe I could email him and see about getting a heat pack thrown in there. Hopefully no spiders, I hate spiders. I ordered pinhead crickets that are supposed to be here tomorrow. But I will swing over to the petstore after school tomorrow and get fruit flies. I looked at them before, but never bought them. How do you feed the fruit flies and how many would I need til they can eat pinheads or small crickets. Phhhh.. I thought I was all ready for them now I'm double checking everything. From the understanding I have one of them is from a WC sire and WC female, and the other is from Iceman and a WC female. He is advertising them as unrelated;)

Wow I guess I misunderstood him when I got mine. Although I got them out of the first batch he was selling back in March.

If you want a good ff place. Order some from Josh's Frogs. His cultures produce 1000's of flies. The ones in the petstores from Flukers suck. They dont produce many flies and they dont produce for very long. Josh's cultures lasted me almost a month before they stopped producing. Mine are almost large enough to take 1/4" cricks now.

If you want a good enrichment feeder. Buy some mantis ooths and hatch out some baby mantis. The falys will love them and gives them another feeder option other than flies and cricks.

Wow I guess I misunderstood him when I got mine. Although I got them out of the first batch he was selling back in March.

If you want a good ff place. Order some from Josh's Frogs. His cultures produce 1000's of flies. The ones in the petstores from Flukers suck. They dont produce many flies and they dont produce for very long. Josh's cultures lasted me almost a month before they stopped producing. Mine are almost large enough to take 1/4" cricks now.

If you want a good enrichment feeder. Buy some mantis ooths and hatch out some baby mantis. The falys will love them and gives them another feeder option other than flies and cricks.

Thanks very much.

I was asking about that male and emailing max about him on 1-15-2011 and he told me he was a fresh WC Faly.

But I dont know about the babies.

I have a pair from Max also. He said the male was sired by Iceman, and the female was sired by this one-

He was selling them as unrelated pairs on Kingsnake.com and Faunaclassifieds. I hope they are really unrelated. They arrived 1.5 weeks ago. They seem to be doing fine, but they are very small. Have your fruit flies ready! The babies arrived very, very cold. He did not use a heat pack (it was 40 degrees at night here in NY). There was also a good size spider in the deli cup with the babies.:eek:

This is from an email about the sires:
"The Chameleon Company owns that sire. They will confirm that they
provided the picture, and loaned us the male for some breeding
earlier. As per Kingsnake rules, and the request of the Chameleon
Company, we are not allowed to use their name in the ad. They have
already confirmed the arrangement to several others who inquired.

We have offspring from that sire, as well as the one attached.

attachment.php
"

I am just hoping they are unrelated! I don't know that I am going to breed, but wanted to have the option.

Again I was told same sire for both clutches but of course diff females. So they are not directly related. Only 1/2 bro & sis.

Ive got 3 other lines of falys going so I dont have to breed them to one another. So its not an issue for me. I wanted an iceman faly thats why I got some.

Back
Top Bottom