Nosy Faly babies are here (pics this time)

pinocchiosmommy

I thought waiting for the Fedex man was going to kill me. I was waiting and I seen the UPS truck go to my neighbors(We are the only ones on the road,) I began stressing out that they took them to the wrong house. Then I started worring "What if the neighbor doesn't notice the label and just leaves it setting or the UPS guy just leaves it outside on the porch (like he usually does mine if I'm not home because we live in the middle of no where). But then the Fedex man pulled in my driveway. Here are the pictures...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01013.JPG
    DSC01013.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 299
Reactions: Hoj
More, not done yet

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01015.JPG
    DSC01015.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC01016.JPG
    DSC01016.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC01019.JPG
    DSC01019.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 306
i'm glad he arrived safely. BTW, out of curiosity, how do they mail live animals like that? is there a special animal deliver service for FedEx? i'm thinking of purchasing a 9month CH nosy be female and i'm wondering how it would get to me lol

Yea Fedex priority overnight! This is the first time I have had any shipped. They were cold when they arrived 20 min. ago, but both seem healthy. they are warming up. I misted the plants and put crickets in with them. I have see one drink already;)

Congratulations on your new babies! They are so tiny and cute!

It will be fun to watch them grow up, take lots of pictures they grow fast!

They are both very cute and tiny! I've only had them for three hours and have now seen both eat and drink. They are both only 6 weeks old and have so color. I will upate more photos after they have settled in for a few days. But I am in love with them both already. He seems really sweet and she's sassy. Not sure on names yet. But with Kermit and Beaker already I might have to follow the Muppets theme, Miss Piggy and Fozzy;)

Back
Top Bottom