Nosy Be Panthers in Canada!

sPolito

Hey everyone, I'm on the hunt for anyone working with Nosy be's in Canada!

I have my name down for a baby (when they hatch and are of age to rehome) from Simply Chameleons later this year but am looking for anyone else working with them so I can get an unrelated mate.

I've messaged so many breeders and no luck so far! Any leads anyone? I'm hoping someone just knows a friend with a pair or something.

Thanks for you time.

I can't remember if Lisa has any Nozy Be... :unsure:

@sPolito, have you contacted Lisa at Chronic Chameleon? She might have a lead, if she doesn't havr any herself! You can get in touch with her via her FB page, though I believe she's on vacation until Monday.

I can't remember if Lisa has any Nozy Be... :unsure:

@sPolito, have you contacted Lisa at Chronic Chameleon? She might have a lead, if she doesn't havr any herself! You can get in touch with her via her FB page, though I believe she's on vacation until Monday.
Yes I have contacted Lisa! She doesnt work with Nosy Bes unfortunately. I believe she does have one but it is from Simply Chameleons as well.

Thanks for tip though I really appreciate it!

I'm considering looking around at local reptile shops soon to see if I can find any haha. Lisa had said not many people working with Nosy Bes in canada and the only people she knows is simply chameleons,which I'm already getting a baby from haha.

Yeah, I didn't think so - shame! I'm guessing you've also asked over at the Chameleon Culture Club FB group? Lots of breeders there! Maybe someone would have a lead?

Yeah, I didn't think so - shame! I'm guessing you've also asked over at the Chameleon Culture Club FB group? Lots of breeders there! Maybe someone would have a lead?
I haven't tried that group but I have tried chameleon central, chameleon enthusiasts and reptile classifieds of canada. I'll check that group though, thank you!

Hi Steve,
Have you tried reaching out to Edgar from Chameleons Canada to see if he is bringing any Nosy Be in.
It would be nice to get WC to keep the new bloodlines going.
Hey I figured this account was you guys haha. Yeah I did and he doesnt have any at the minute, madagascar is currently closed as well so could be awhile before some WC are available.

I'm gonna keep searching and messaging whoever I can. I'll find something. Big Al's has nosy bes from time to time so I may reach out and see if I can get some more info on where they are coming from (if it's a WC pair they breed at their facility etc).

I'm staying positive. I am SUPER excited to get my baby from you guys when they are hatched!

I know there are some Nosy mitsio still available, one from same clutch as Cletus. There are also a couple that are younger, male & female $500 for the male, $450 for the female. I was gonna say try kijiji, or Chameleons Canada. I know there are some nosy falys posted right now on kijiji. They are redonkulously cheap ($200 for male, $150 female) Ive never seen em that cheap and have no idea who the breeder is. They are from Ontario, Im not sure where your located.

UPDATE;

Thanks everyone for all your help but @Lennoncham really came through amazing with sharing that kijiji post.

I've contacted the seller and am dropping a deposit on Friday. Hes a well established WC male, current owner has a great supplementation routine and proper lighting and he seems to be doing great. He has a bit of a scab on his bottom lip from nose rubbing but beyond that all seems great.

Should be picking him up by the end of the month!

So excited thanks so much everyone.

Back
Top Bottom