Nosy bè washing his butt

Jac1582

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349367480.604213.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349367492.826130.jpg
Dexter hung like this for at least a full minute under the mistking nozzle. He always been a huge fan of water in any form but I've never seen him want his belly and butt washed before

Let's think about this. Do you wash his butt thoroughly and often? I didn't think so, poor baby decided he wanted the clean cut look so he washed his butt. Lots of us ladies like a clean guy.:D:D:D:D maybe he wants a lady?

Let's think about this. Do you wash his butt thoroughly and often? I didn't think so, poor baby decided he wanted the clean cut look so he washed his butt. Lots of us ladies like a clean guy.:D:D:D:D maybe he wants a lady?

Laurie, I can't argue with you at all on that! It was just hilarious that when the mistking kicked on he ran over climbed up onto the ceiling and swung infront of it, I just happen to be infront of his enclosure when it happened.

On you tube there is a video of a cham swimming! I would post the link but im on my cell phone. Thats a clean chameleon washing his butt. Wish my poor grandma could wash her own butt :(

On you tube there is a video of a cham swimming! I would post the link but im on my cell phone. Thats a clean chameleon washing his butt. Wish my poor grandma could wash her own butt :(

I'll hafta check out the vid. I don't think many grandmas could hang upside down to wash their butt. But I am sorry for ya that she's having a rough time :(

Back
Top Bottom