Eustis surprised me today!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’ve never seen Eustis, my Jackson’s, drink before but today I got to see him do it! I’ve often offered him water by putting a plastic cup with a pinhole in the bottom so it drips onto his leaves but he always just walks away. Today I noticed that he was paying a lot of attention to the mist king nozzle so once again I placed the cup with water atop his cage. He checked it out for a few then he sort of hung from the side of the branch he was on and instead of drinking from the leaves he began to drink the droplets under the branch! I was so happy and amazed!

I’ve never seen Eustis, my Jackson’s, drink before but today I got to see him do it! I’ve often offered him water by putting a plastic cup with a pinhole in the bottom so it drips onto his leaves but he always just walks away. Today I noticed that he was paying a lot of attention to the mist king nozzle so once again I placed the cup with water atop his cage. He checked it out for a few then he sort of hung from the side of the branch he was on and instead of drinking from the leaves he began to drink the droplets under the branch! I was so happy and amazed!

I'm jealous! 😒

Back
Top Bottom