Nosey Be's Eye Bump

Abe

Hi all my male Nosey Be has a eye bump by his left eye, I have no idea or clue how it got there but I noticed it today. Is this some thing I should take him in to the vet for? Has anyone had this with there cham? Any insite would be helpful :)

Attachments

• DSC03766.jpg
    DSC03766.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 137
No it does not bother him at all, Except he bulges his eye out, I figuer he is cleaning it, Thinking it could be some shed that could of got in there. I've been misting more often in hopes to help wash it out

I have seen sinus problems that cause eye problems like that. I have also seen chameleons on here that just have bulgy looking sacs around their turrets and there is really nothing wrong either. I would keep an eye on it and if it continues to get worse, or you see your chameleon rubbing its eye constantly, then take him to a vet. We had a member on here that had a panther and both his eyes looked like that and they never could find out why they looked like that.

My Panther had a similer problem on the Left eyen too. I brought him to the Vet Monday and said he have vitamin A deficiency. Since His eye start bulging for a couple of days. Vet said just to give him a Vitamin A shoot for now. 24 hours after the shoot, the bump had amost gone. Hope your guy get beter :).

Back
Top Bottom