Normal shaky leaf?

Ok, thank you. Is it a concern if she ends up not having any urates or droppings? I wasn’t sure how long is normal for them to go. Also, is the distance ok for the uvb? I am going to get an Arcadia 6% soon.
I believe 12” is the distance from 12% uvb to branch, so that is ok. When you get a 6%, it will need to be moved closer so it’s about 8” distance.
They don’t always provide us with a fresh poo when we need it. If the vet is close enough, you can just drop it off when she does go next.

I believe 12” is the distance from 12% uvb to branch, so that is ok. When you get a 6%, it will need to be moved closer so it’s about 8” distance.
They don’t always provide us with a fresh poo when we need it. If the vet is close enough, you can just drop it off when she does go next.

vet is about an hour away and my uvb is reptisun 10.0 T5 Ho linear. I had a 6% for my previous Cham, but I have to order a new one cause we’re having trouble getting it to stay on.

ok, I have the Arcadia fixture, but I’ll go ahead and order a new 6% bulb.
Make sure your distances match the bulb being used.... 6% would be 8-9 inch basking area below.
12% is 11-12 inch basking area below.

Temps 80 is the very max end for a female. range is 78-80.

Got poopy sample!

Attachments

• D7AE33CC-0659-4111-B4C8-44BBF9B42D46.jpeg
    D7AE33CC-0659-4111-B4C8-44BBF9B42D46.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 57
Yay!! No mbd and they are running the fecal now. She was very spunky and tried to bite the vet and actually succeeded a few times. He said definitely a dripper for hydration, which I got on the way here. Lungs are nice and clear. Does have some vitamin deficiency, but I just do my regular regimen since she is not lethargic and is still eating and drinking. Right now, he is not concerned about the walk since her vitamin deficiency wasn’t close to warrant and she does not have mbd. I am to keep an eye on it, but he was not concerned. He is also very optimistic despite where she came from since she is so spunky and everything looked good.

Last edited:
Yay!! No mbd and they are running the fecal now. She was very spunky and tried to bite the vet and actually succeeded a few times. He said definitely a dripper for hydration, which I got on the way here. Lungs are nice and clear. Does have some vitamin deficiency, but I just do my regular regimen since she is not lethargic and is still eating and drinking. He is also very optimistic despite where she came from since she is so spunky and everything looked good.
I would say yes...just proceed with a normal supplementation schedule and in a bit of time things will stabilize.

Back
Top Bottom