NJ Finally having an Exotic reptile and Pet Expo

Jay Sick

Avid Member
On April 7 at the Teaneck Armory in Teaneck NJ. NJ will have it's first Exotic Reptile and Pet Convention. After years of working it out it has finally happened. So all my Reptile friends and enthusiast animal lovers. Keep your selves tuned to me as I am one of the main Promoters for this Show. Double the size of Hamburg and White plains. Over 200 plus Vendors. if interested in more info send a request email to [email protected]

To answer any questions as far as permits and licenses go please message my email all of the past issues with NJ Shows have Been dealt with and I will Have a full Press release for all interested Breeders and Vendors in the next 2 days. :)

On April 7 at the Teaneck Armory in Teaneck NJ. NJ will have it's first Exotic Reptile and Pet Convention. After years of working it out it has finally happened. So all my Reptile friends and enthusiast animal lovers. Keep your selves tuned to me as I am one of the main Promoters for this Show. Double the size of Hamburg and White plains. Over 200 plus Vendors. if interested in more info send a request email to [email protected]

To answer any questions as far as permits and licenses go please message my email all of the past issues with NJ Shows have Been dealt with and I will Have a full Press release for all interested Breeders and Vendors in the next 2 days. :)

it really is about time they and one her in NJ . being form southern NJ myself i have to go to long island in october to see a reptile convention so looking forward to april! getting a new baby veiled in Jan so by april i will be ready for my jackson and panther!! :D

Back
Top Bottom