Night time temps

FayLeanne

I have a panther and live in the UK. Its got alot colder over here and the temps drop to 62 Farenheit at night ? What's the lowest for a 10 month panther? If its too low i will get a ceramic bulb on a stat to keep them up.
Cheers x

I would not add heat unless your temps get below 50 degrees. I don't think at 60 or in the low 60's that they require heat.

I have a panther and live in the UK. Its got alot colder over here and the temps drop to 62 Farenheit at night ? What's the lowest for a 10 month panther? If its too low i will get a ceramic bulb on a stat to keep them up.
Cheers x

I'm in uk also. Ceramic bulbs are good in winter. ( and summer)LOL

My ceramic is on a thermostat so doesn't kick in till temps drop to about 55.

I welcome the winter. I don't have to spend $ using my AC to create a temp drop at night like i do in the Summer. My Chams do just fine down in the lower 60's at night during winter.

I welcome the winter. I don't have to spend $ using my AC to create a temp drop at night like i do in the Summer. My Chams do just fine down in the lower 60's at night during winter.

Lucky you. We get about a weeks worth of nice weather in a year the rest of the time its raining! Atm we are fighting to stop our house from flooding :(

Back
Top Bottom