Nice surprise....

vgaines

Well, I was checking to see if I had any calci-worms left and the container was full of flies. I was super excited. My beardie was awake and is always hungry so I decided to see if he would catch and eat a fly. He had no trouble catching it. I fed him a few and put a few in Rebels cage but he headed to his sleeping spot. I decided to leave the flies in the cage so he can nab them in the morning. I put a small bowl of cut up fruit for the flies to munch on. Will it be ok to leave the flies in his cage overnight?

I'm really wanting to breed my own feeders and Dubias are first on my list now I am seriously thinking about trying BB Fly maggots. Going to start researching for a place to order from. If anyone has suggestions please feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance :D

I ordered mine from Mantis Pets and my Chameleons love them so I thought about breeding also but the more I read the more I changed my mind. You really have to give them meat to lay in preferably liver aka smells like rotting death

I ordered mine from Mantis Pets and my Chameleons love them so I thought about breeding also but the more I read the more I changed my mind. You really have to give them meat to lay in preferably liver aka smells like rotting death

WOW. Maybe I'll just order a bunch of the maggots and hatch out a small batch at a time. I saw on here where a member got a bunch of the maggots and keeps them in the ice box until hes ready to hatch them. That would be better than having rotting meat laying around.

Back
Top Bottom