next reptile expo in mississauga/gta?

Ekproject

hey was just wondering if anybody knows when the next reptile expo is? i live in mississauga but doesnt have to be in mississauga just worth the travel

ive been watching for this as well. i heard its useually the last week of Feb, but thats getting pretty close, and i havent seen anything???????

same..im constantly watching..i know on the port credit pets website it says its in feb but doesnt say the actual date.

I've been lurking around the net about this for a while, the sites are out of date. However from what I CAN find, it seems its gonna be the 3rd weekend of February because its always the 3rd weekend and reptiles canada has the next one listed as February 2011 mississauga. I was actually going to call them tommrow, i'll update with my findings.

I've been lurking around the net about this for a while, the sites are out of date. However from what I CAN find, it seems its gonna be the 3rd weekend of February because its always the 3rd weekend and reptiles canada has the next one listed as February 2011 mississauga. I was actually going to call them tommrow, i'll update with my findings.

that would be stellar
thank you

haha thanks trace i thought i heard something about march. ok for me getting close to my bday may just have to get myself a present there;).....nosy be:D

Dammit I was REALLY hoping for feb, was gonna cash on my birthday present from my Girlfriend as well :(. Whateves.

regardless of when it is a bunch of us canadians on here should meet up at the show.

yea for sure..i am in..i also liked the other post about chapters or just merely getting together every now and again. i think that would be fun to get to know each other and talk and learn from each other

Im hoping to be at the show too! well ill see how busy i am with school and stuff :p So whats everyone going to be looking for/buying at the expo?

Im looking for a new little chameleon friend to replace my recently passed old man vieled. :(

But cheers to a new beginning right?

if its march ill be looking for a little nosy be male!!!!wooohooo and either way some bulbs a mistking system and anything else i see LOL

yea for sure..i am in..i also liked the other post about chapters or just merely getting together every now and again. i think that would be fun to get to know each other and talk and learn from each other

which other post was this

which other post was this

i am not sure who it was that posted it..but they were just asking/suggesting why this forum doesnt have chapters that get together..it was only about a week ago..i think its a good idea.

It seems like a relatively good idea, however I've yet to see many people who post on these forums that live DT toronto like myself. Although they are from canada.

I would love to get together for coffee with some people and discuss cham stuff offer advice etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom