next reptile expo in mississauga/gta?

i am not sure who it was that posted it..but they were just asking/suggesting why this forum doesnt have chapters that get together..it was only about a week ago..i think its a good idea.

ya or a big breakfast meeting somewhere every couple months would be kool, i used to be in a few car clubs, we would go for car cruzises, maybe we can all have freerange day at the park LoL

ya or a big breakfast meeting somewhere every couple months would be kool, i used to be in a few car clubs, we would go for car cruzises, maybe we can all have freerange day at the park LoL

ahahaha..i think that would go downhill really quickly..lol...but yea for sure..even smthn as small as a tim hortons meeting every now and then

ahahaha..i think that would go downhill really quickly..lol...but yea for sure..even smthn as small as a tim hortons meeting every now and then

ok for sure we will see how many people we can get together at the expo, ( when we finally know when it is ) and talk there then throw up a thread

ok for sure we will see how many people we can get together at the expo, ( when we finally know when it is ) and talk there then throw up a thread

agreed..sounds like a plan..if we can get a confirmation on this expo..lol..on the other hand who is to say we even need to start it at the expo..we can always just throw up a date/place to meet and see how many people are interested

id be down to meet up and chat sometime. Im almost done school though so things are going to be busy!! lol ill do my best to make it to the next expo hopefully alot of people come :D

agreed..sounds like a plan..if we can get a confirmation on this expo..lol..on the other hand who is to say we even need to start it at the expo..we can always just throw up a date/place to meet and see how many people are interested

ya i just though the expo would draw out a few extra people, but we will have to def set something up.im pretty busy for the next week or so but after that i should have some time to set something up

we should meet up to all see the Ringo movie jonny depp as a chameleon

ya i just though the expo would draw out a few extra people, but we will have to def set something up.im pretty busy for the next week or so but after that i should have some time to set something up

im actually quite busy as well..but we can aim for something later in the month...it might attract people more saying that we had already met once and wish to continue as opposed to saying we are thinking of starting up something..just my opinion

im actually quite busy as well..but we can aim for something later in the month...it might attract people more saying that we had already met once and wish to continue as opposed to saying we are thinking of starting up something..just my opinion

I would agree, the biggest obstacle in my opinion, is exactly where would you meet up? We're all on opposite sides of Missisauga lol

I would agree, the biggest obstacle in my opinion, is exactly where would you meet up? We're all on opposite sides of Missisauga lol

that is true..im in mississauga..like right at square one..so im pretty centrl..not too much work for me to get north, west or east..its all the same to me..but i see what you mean..there are some in orangeville..in toronto and so on..so we take a poll..ask what is most realistic for everyone..worst comes to worst..we have two..a west end and an east end..

nah splitting it into 2 would narrow the group, some people wouldn't make the trek. We'll see how everything goes :)

That is true. So where would people recommend meeting. Any suggestions?

i would think prob mississauga, i dont mind the drive and i could pick up anyone anlong the way, then the T.O, brampton, and miss people all have access to public tranit. and people from guelph area can just rip down the 401

If anyone is organizing a chameleon club for the greater Toronto area, I'd be happy to take names , email addys and details from folks coming to my table at the next Reptile Expo. Just let me know who wants the list and I'll pass it to them after the expo.

To protect the public from any potential scam or spam, I'd expect the organizer would already be a forum member prior to today.

hey harry great your table could be a meeting place, aslo are you bringing any nosy be's with you to the show. ( haha just talked to you Harry see you at the show )

Last edited:
If anyone is organizing a chameleon club for the greater Toronto area, I'd be happy to take names , email addys and details from folks coming to my table at the next Reptile Expo. Just let me know who wants the list and I'll pass it to them after the expo.

To protect the public from any potential scam or spam, I'd expect the organizer would already be a forum member prior to today.

Thats an amazing idea. I would be more than willing to take that role along with anyone else willing to assist. I think it would be great.

Back
Top Bottom