Newest bradypodion set ups..

I just can't wait for your babies. That is just so cool. I wanted so much to have a clutch. Poor Hans is all alone now.

Your new cages are killer, I like the clean crisp look of them. Nice job.

I am becoming increasingly interested in halogens.. It would save me some room and probably be a better application for smaller species!

Looks legit to me. Im going to get something like this going for my breeding project... but with bigger cages

Lol.. I think they'll be good til springtime without grass ;) No need for you to go through all that hassle.

When are you coming back to us?!?! Im expecting baby bradys soon!

Outstanding! Not sure when Ill be back just yet, free time is still quite scarce, but the sooner the better!

I am becoming increasingly interested in halogens.. It would save me some room and probably be a better application for smaller species!

I really liked them for my xanth setup.
They heat a smaller space, making it easier to regulate temps in a lower temp range setup. I imagine it would be the way to go for smaller setups/species.

I just can't wait for your babies. That is just so cool. I wanted so much to have a clutch. Poor Hans is all alone now.

Your new cages are killer, I like the clean crisp look of them. Nice job.
Thank you Laurie! I know it is very frustrating losing these little ones, hopefully someday he will have another girlfriend..

More room, longer bulb life, variety of applications, cleaner look... nuf sed ;)

Looks legit to me. Im going to get something like this going for my breeding project... but with bigger cages
Only size larger than this for bakers racks is 18x22x36... just big enough for females in pardalis terms, as I am assuming thats what your referring to.. Cant wait to see it

Outstanding! Not sure when Ill be back just yet, free time is still quite scarce, but the sooner the better!

I really liked them for my xanth setup.
They heat a smaller space, making it easier to regulate temps in a lower temp range setup. I imagine it would be the way to go for smaller setups/species.

Booo! ;) Hope you can be back this year!

Halogens come in a variety of sizes and projection angles, so they can be used nicely in small species or montane set ups but yet still for sun loving species too! Love'm..

Back
Top Bottom