Newest Additon!

PrettyInInk87

Could not pass up such a GREAT deal on this little girl! Brought her home last night and decided I would go ahead and take her out for a bit. I went with my gut feeling and felt very comfortable with handling her... I don't ever handle any of my T's (with the acception of my TINY A. avicularia sling) so this was my first time handling a larger one.

I was told she was a "Red Knee" which to me meant B. smithi but apon closer inspection found that she was actually a B. auratum. I was a little disappointed at first since I already have a larger female B. auratum but she is such a sweet heart that I am very happy with her now. My other girl is a MAJOR hair flicker so this girl is the total opposite. Below the pictures is the link to my handling video.

Every one meet "Sasha"

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

AND THE LINK TO MY HANDLING VIDEO
Excuse my whiny son and my dorky excited face. Lol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfK5jmqvjsw

Thank you Zac!:) You need to get one...

the one from Petco :) I'm signing up to that link you sent me!

You are slowly helping me like spiders more! even though I am deathly afraid of spiders! D:

also I love the Red Knee's they have always attracted me since 2nd grade ^_^

Last edited:
the one from Petco :) I'm signing up to that link you sent me!

You are slowly helping me like spiders more! even though I am deathly afraid of spiders! D:

Lol! They are like Chameleons, hands off pet unless they are cool with it. They prefer to be left alone just feed once a week! No lights or heating required. :p

Lol! They are like Chameleons, hands off pet unless they are cool with it. They prefer to be left alone just feed once a week! No lights or heating required. :p

I would be perfectly fine with the no handeling part!:D and fed once a week. what do they generally eat? i messaged you on FB about the red knee on a site only 35 a peice. have you ever bred any?

I would be perfectly fine with the no handeling part!:D and fed once a week. what do they generally eat? i messaged you on FB about the red knee on a site only 35 a peice. have you ever bred any?

No I have never bred them but is pretty cool how they do it. Do you know if they were slings? Sounds like an average cost for slings...

You can feed them crickets, supers, or roaches.

Ok, cool. A little pricey for me at least. Lol! I'll keep an eye out for a good deal one one. ;) Thank you for keeping an eye out though!:D

Girl you crazy!!! She's very cool. Pretty cool that she friendly :) Heard you son in video "I'm Scared :eek:" poor kid. lol ;)

While tarantulas arnt my thing, T.blondi strikes me as an amazing spider. I once saw a vid where a t.blondi took down an adult mouse, creepy, yet fascinating! :)

Back
Top Bottom