Newbie here

leet13

Hi everyone. Just wanted to take some time to introduce myself.

I am going to be a blue bar ambilobe panther mommy soon. I always loved them since I was a child but it never really seemed possible to own one. I have had a few animals throughout my life so far- cats, ferrets, guinea pigs, mice, hermit crabs and fish. Currently I have a doberman, pug, cat, and 7 koi fish in an outdoor pond. Do not worry, the newest addition will have their own room out of the way from noise, traffic and other pets!

As you can see, I love animals...

About a month ago I stumbled upon some chameleon videos on youtube. It got me very interested and then I started reading up on them. My husband used to have quite a few reptiles when he was in pharmacy school years ago. He always told me stories about his tokay gecko (I have seen plenty of those when spending time in Thailand), sun gazer and monitor lizards. I started showing him pics and videos and got him excited about it.

So after talking about it for a few weeks we decided to order one off of the internet. I am not going to post where or for how much because I do not want to break any board rules.

I am very excited and cannot wait to receive our new addition (end of this week).

:)

Congrats on your future little friend! You are way ahead of the game by finding this forum before you own one. Welcome and be sure and post some pics of the new addition!!

Hello, welcome to the group. This is a great place to ask questions, make cham friends, learn and get addicted. Jump in and join us.

Yea! Congrats and WELCOME to the community! Can't wait to see pics!! Oh, there's a 24 hour rule here: pics or it never happened... ;) :D

The end of the week is not far away! I can feel your excitement. Welcome to this forum and please ask lots of questions. Look forward to seeing pics.:)

Back
Top Bottom