New Year's Resolution.

Eltortu

Established Member
Well, how fast will you break your New Year's Resolution? I am always good for about a week, then everything goes to hell...how about you?

You are still young and innocent (don't tell your kids) I know better than to make resolutions I am them required!!! to break.:(

i shall try to keep mine alive throughout the year.

my new year resolution is to make friends with the people i wanna be friends with. ( realize im 13) lol :)

I don't make any New Year Resolutions. I don't think I could think of that good of one. maybe to not eat any meat/animal this year? I haven't eaten any i think since October? :) So i'm going strong on that :p

My resolution every year is to not die. If you think about it you will only break that once in your life... :rolleyes:

I also want to say what I want to say without fear of what others might think. There's just one thing I have in mind but this could branch out.

I also want to stop eating so much junk...

Oh, and get into a college for soccer or join a club team. :)

My resolution every year is to not die. If you think about it you will only break that once in your life... :rolleyes:

I also want to say what I want to say without fear of what others might think. There's just one thing I have in mind but this could branch out.

I like yours Syn. I'm adding find a college. I may just be a Sophomore, but I need to start looking in to colleges for architecture ^_^. and starting finding scholarships! :)

I like yours Syn. I'm adding find a college. I may just be a Sophomore, but I need to start looking in to colleges for architecture ^_^. and starting finding scholarships! :)

whoops posted twice! D:

Sorry to tell you this Syn but, you can die more than once. As a cardiac surgical nurse I can say this from personal experience, I have even had some patients tell me they saw a bright light.

Sorry to tell you this Syn but, you can die more than once. As a cardiac surgical nurse I can say this from personal experience, I have even had some patients tell me they saw a bright light.

My great uncle (may he r.i.p.) had died several times before actually passing. he had a pacemaker in his heart..

I have never seen a light. I only seen dead people...ha!

My resolution is to compete in a half marathon or be 1 of the 3 legs in a triathlon. If I said my resolution was to shed some pounds that would fly out the window but by giving myself an event to compete in I am hoping that my competitive nature will keep me mushing on.

My resolution is to compete in a half marathon or be 1 of the 3 legs in a triathlon. If I said my resolution was to shed some pounds that would fly out the window but by giving myself an event to compete in I am hoping that my competitive nature will keep me mushing on.

Are you a runner?

Back
Top Bottom