New Year's Resolution.

...one of my New Year's resolution was to not play too many video games...well that quickly went out the window. I started playing at around 11 last night and stopped after 2 am, because I got tired of playing... :)

My resolution is to compete in a half marathon or be 1 of the 3 legs in a triathlon. If I said my resolution was to shed some pounds that would fly out the window but by giving myself an event to compete in I am hoping that my competitive nature will keep me mushing on.

My aunt still does marathons in Minneapolis :) shes almost 50? and she made it on the front page of the Star Tribune a few years ago. (at least i think it was the star tribune?) lol I bet you could it Chad!

Sorry to tell you this Syn but, you can die more than once. As a cardiac surgical nurse I can say this from personal experience, I have even had some patients tell me they saw a bright light.
LOL well by die I mean it in the "pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"" sense....(wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn)

I don't make any New Year Resolutions. I don't think I could think of that good of one. maybe to not eat any meat/animal this year? I haven't eaten any i think since October? :) So i'm going strong on that :p

What!?...no meat!?...I could never do that...

Ah! Another year went by and here we are at the point of making promises of doing better next year. Good luck!...where is the action this evening?

That whole 'running' thing never happened. Haha... This year the goal is just to simply work harder. Well... Harder and smarter.

That whole 'running' thing never happened. Haha... This year the goal is just to simply work harder. Well... Harder and smarter.

I hope you do! See you at the next event. I will try to play well with others, but it is so hard with all these attention seeking ninkanpoops with their non sense threads and comments, so here we go...
ohmm vadsudeva ya
ohmm vadsudeva ya
ohmm vadsudeva ya
...man it ain't working...ha! ;)

My resolution every year is to not die. If you think about it you will only break that once in your life... :rolleyes:

I also want to say what I want to say without fear of what others might think. There's just one thing I have in mind but this could branch out.

I also want to stop eating so much junk...

Oh, and get into a college for soccer or join a club team. :)
Still alive, check.
Still an ass, check.
Stopped drinking so much soda and eating less crap, check.
Been on a college soccer team for two years and beat two school records (most saves in a career and season), check.

I demand a cookie.

I miss you guys. edit: sometimes

Still alive, check.
Still an ass, check.
Stopped drinking so much soda and eating less crap, check.
Been on a college soccer team for two years and beat two school records (most saves in a career and season), check.

I demand a cookie.

I miss you guys. edit: sometimes

Told you! Hope Solo out, Syn in! Sometimes? Right...

Back
Top Bottom