New with questions

Picasso123

Where's a good source for images? I know the names/types are the towns but how can I see true coloring an not photoshop skills? I looked up Ankaramy Pink and found yellow chams?

Are some types larger then others too?

Does anyone have cats and do they notice your cham?

I can only help with the cat question: i have had my cham crawling on my arm and i sat directly in front of my cat trying to direct his attention to it, he was completely oblivious....but then again my cat is overly docile, he never plays or swats at anything

however, he does quite quickly notice the crickets...

I have to say, there are always two sides to a cat story. The cats story and yours. ^^you^^ told your story, I will tell my cats story. Meow meow meow. Meow lIzArD meow. LiZaRd meow lIzArD. That said. My cat Lucky notices my Cham Jack. She has even attempted to play with him through his cage. Which resulted in a broken heat lamp.

To be honest, you're probably not seeing too many photoshop pictures of chams, they do a pretty good job of looking unbelievable all by themselves.

My kitten doesn't take a whole lot of interest in my chams unless they're really moving around or she sees a lot of crickets in their cage. She's launched herself at the cage before and I've had to remove her claw by claw from the screen, but not very often. She REALLY wants to play with him when he's out though (Oscar is very social) so I don't take him out with the kitten around.

there is photos of them along with lots of others on chameleonnations (one of the site sponsors) website. I believe it is www.trinitychameleons.com . My cat Fritz doesn't notice my cham so much but everytime I go near her cage to feed her he hangs out and meows until I give him a cricket to eat, he loves them just as much as my cham.

I have 3 cats, the two older ones haven't noticed him yet, the new young cat found him the other day though. I spent half the night Pulling him off the dresser the cage is on. Lol. I'm actually considering turning the flexarium sideways so that it will take up the whole dresser. I know that will cut the height from 4 ft to 3, but I figure the lack of cat company will even out to the stress of being one foot shorter?

Where's a good source for images? I know the names/types are the towns but how can I see true coloring an not photoshop skills? I looked up Ankaramy Pink and found yellow chams?

Are some types larger then others too?

Does anyone have cats and do they notice your cham?

I have 2 cats, i dont think they can smell him, but sometimes , when he goes in his water tree (its slippery so he makes noise) they go investigate, but thats rare, but they are really crazy about the crickets, one day, my gutloading colony cage was all the way on the other side of the room when i got home. So make sure its closed properly!

Thanks for all the cat info. I have 2 curious George's here so they'd love a criket I'm sure because they love moths.

About the colors:

If I use this one as an example what colors does it turn or is this it's neutral look?
Raidenpicfromjen.JPG

Back
Top Bottom