New WC Faly Photo Shoot(Heavy)

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
This is our new WC Nosy Faly Male from chameleon northwest. He is really going to throw some spice into the Faly gene pool. He is amazing for a WC. He is super freindly. He eats and drinks from our hands. And we have only had him 3 days. The Gesangs did a great job getting him ajusted and healthy for us.

He will be getting some WC ladies very soon. And get his breeding going.:D

We havent come up with a name yet. Any suggestions. We like to go with themes. Our Ambanja's are Texas themes.

Enjoy.:) Let me know what you guys think.
082.jpg

079.jpg

074.jpg

068-1.jpg

073.jpg

099.jpg

090.jpg

016.jpg

008.jpg

Daaaaamnnnn!!! I love this guy! That yellow on his face is ridiculous!! He's like a neon sign. You two are very very lucky. :D

Yeah if you could see him in person. It looks like someone blew up a highlighter all over his face. And then dyed him blue. LOL

It looks like he wants to come live with me. :D Just kidding :D. He looks awesome!!!

LPR08

Thats what I was thinking. Some type of American Pride type name. But I didnt know if it would have a "Strong" feel to it. I want him to have a strong name.

Im juggling between Red/white/blue theme or a Greek Gods theme. But I think the god theme has been done. I just like it because I have male and female names to use.

I'm a Tolkien nerd:D You could start a lord of the rings theme...Aragorn, Smaug, Legolas. What do i know? I named my last cham Spock:p That is one awesome looking Faly! I am very excited for you guys!

Strong names

Im juggling between Red/white/blue theme or a Greek Gods theme. But I think the god theme has been done. I just like it because I have male and female names to use.

Uncle Sam or Sam?, Patton. McArthur. I'm thinking of American General's names. Sherman, unless you're of southern extraction.:D
If you choose one of my suggestions can I get a discount on one of his babies?

DAMN!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

since linkin doesnt want a Jr from that amazing Sr...i'll take it off his hands;)

Back
Top Bottom