new to forum and chameleons

clamchowder

Hi everyone,
I just joined the forum(like 10 minutes ago)and I have NO chameleons and NO experience with them. I want to get a chameleon soon, any suggestions on where to get one, when, which kind, and what to house one in?:D
thanks.......

Welcome to the forums! I would suggest searching for threads about housing for the specific chameleon species you are interested in getting. The members here are very knowledgeable and can answer most if not all of your questions. I would also suggest really using to search tab to look for answers to your questions because chances are someone has already asked the same question on another thread.

Cheers,

Tyler

My question to you is what are you WANTING in a chameleon... There are many many breeds and many many different places to get them... First and foremost welcome to the forums and give us a little of what your looking for and out there there's a perfect Cham for you

If a small tank is what your going for I recommend a Pygmy... They're the "easier" Cham to take care of and the require a smaller tank and only reach a size of 3" so that might be an option for you

Welcome, just like me i am yet to get myself a chameleon! but you can't go wrong with this forum it's the best :D

hi im a new chameleon keeper :)

check out my thread in here as its got alot of useful info, everyone on here seems great!

Hi everyone,
I just joined the forum(like 10 minutes ago)and I have NO chameleons and NO experience with them. I want to get a chameleon soon, any suggestions on where to get one, when, which kind, and what to house one in?:D
thanks.......

Welcome
This is a great place to do some of your initial research. Note that most chameleons are NOT considered easy care and most except pygs need quite a lot of space.
Some links that may be useful to you:

Back
Top Bottom