New Tamatave boy

imcurt

Avid Member
Hes still a little guy,almost 5 months .He has a long way to go before his colors come in. He has a great disposition. Drank right out of the box then proceeded to chase down a few crickets.We are thrilled to add tamataves to our breeding projects .A big thank you to Jeff aka WYKD for letting this guy go.He is CB from RedIsland Here a couple pics I took after he settled in.Im still working on a name. The wife likes Hades and I like HellBoy What do you guys think?

Attachments

• DSC_0804.JPG
    DSC_0804.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_0808.jpg
    DSC_0808.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 210
Well Im thinking if he starts with a name that that says RED. With a little good luck, He will look as stunning as his dad.HellBoy is starting to stick. Here the pic of his sire that was sent to me.

Attachments

• TamataveMaleSIre.JPG
    TamataveMaleSIre.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 166
His Siblings colored up very young for a Tamataves. It's shouldnt be long before the reds start coming in. Good luck!

Im on a waiting list for 1 fom a great bloodline, but that wont happen for 4 or 5 months. Meantime im on the hunt! They are around.... I just have to keep looking for the right one.
Good looking fella Do you have females for him?

Congrats on your new addition. He should be stunning in no time judging by his sire. And Hellboy seems perfect.

I have a friend who's been planning to name his future Chameleon "Muphisto" (spelling) forever.

I would look up names meaning, or resembling red in different languages. Hade's is pretty sweet.

Well Im thinking if he starts with a name that that says RED. With a little good luck, He will look as stunning as his dad.HellBoy is starting to stick. Here the pic of his sire that was sent to me.

Hey i remember that pic :) This guy was AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Curt that is a super Cham. You are going to have some wonderful babies to bring to market if you can get the right female. We will be wanting picture updates.

Back
Top Bottom