New set up ready to go just need to get another Cham!!

Kansascity

I am having a blast with all of my cham buddies, I am doing very well and have a very good schedule on supplements etc. They are growing so fast it is crazy! So I am stuck get a baby Ambilobe or Ambanja! Love the Ambilobe for they’re amazing colors (of course male). Any opinions or suggestions (which will be greatly appreciated) ? :) Really not sure if any of you private breeders or hobbits will have anything that interests me but let me know. CB only BTW. Looking to purchase next week (Thursday) of course most likely won’t receive until following week.

Ok really 25 view’s and I am not worthy of ONE opinion? :eek::rolleyes: These chams have an awesome dedicated owner, and I have not one reply. Can you at least give me pro’s an Con’s for the locales I have listed? TIA.

I have been debating too! I stuck between Ambanjaa and Nosy Falys! I think that I'm going to go with Nosy Faly, because my fiance loves the ambanjas and it will be easier to talk him into letting me get more later;)

I have been debating too! I stuck between Ambanjaa and Nosy Falys! I think that I'm going to go with Nosy Faly, because my fiance loves the ambanjas and it will be easier to talk him into letting me get more later;)

Nosy Falys are dynamite! Just want to wait on that addition (more knowledge needed for me) I agree they’re gorgeous! Plus going to have our contractor make suspended cages throughout my room here.

I'm lucky and my fiance is a carpender! So I get nice big wood cages. The last two he hung high on the walls for me. He's finishing the other two this weekend. Then I get to order my new babies next week. I'm getting super excited.

When I figure out WTH I am gonna buy that will be next week as well. You are lucky my DH is a handy guy, unfortunately he is back over seas we are both prior military he is now a contractor. (Army and A.F) :cool: I worry 24-7 and zulu time... Anyhow back to the matter at hand I think I am gonna go with a red bar Ambilobe. I want intense color now it’s deciding whom to purchase from!

ive been all about some Ambanjas lately...you should check out pics of Dr Gonzo, that might change your mind

Back
Top Bottom