New Rigamorty Pictures

Canopy Chameleons

Established Member
I figured it was high time to take some pictures of my little man Rigamorty. I believe he's 8 months old now, maybe almost 9 months, I would have to double check. But he's doing phenominal, I really wasn't expecting this kind of color out of him so soon.

000_0090.jpg

000_0088.jpg

000_0091.jpg

000_0092.jpg

000_0093.jpg

And in case anyone is wondering, here is his cage:
Picture898.jpg

Enjoy! Comments welcome.
Jaz.

Rigamorty

Now that is one handsome Dude...................I was going to ask you where you got him, but see you are in Canada. I won't torment myself any more. He is very healthy looking too. Your cage set up explains that. A very nice palace for your deserving boy. Were does his name come from? Kudos to you :)

Dudu312, He's a Veiled Chameleon.

PardalisGirl, thanks for the comments. His name was part of a trio. It was a 1.2 group of Veileds, His name being Rigamorty, and the females being Cadaver and Carrion. (Rigamorty- Rigamortis). We name our animals strangely though, some of our snakes have Norse names and such. But we're still stumped on names for our pair of Jacksons, they're proving to be hard to name. '

Unfortunately, he's one of the few of his bloodline that are going to be bred to pass the colors on. I think there's only 2 males his parents, and I have one. So, when I find a deserving girl for him, hopefully there will be some stunners.

Thanks.

Dudu312, He's a Veiled Chameleon.

PardalisGirl, thanks for the comments. His name was part of a trio. It was a 1.2 group of Veileds, His name being Rigamorty, and the females being Cadaver and Carrion. (Rigamorty- Rigamortis). We name our animals strangely though, some of our snakes have Norse names and such. But we're still stumped on names for our pair of Jacksons, they're proving to be hard to name. '

Unfortunately, he's one of the few of his bloodline that are going to be bred to pass the colors on. I think there's only 2 males his parents, and I have one. So, when I find a deserving girl for him, hopefully there will be some stunners.

Thanks.

I have a sunburst female who, brother looked just like yours. Mine is also
9 months which is a lil ironic but, mine came from FL and you live in
canada so I don't think there's anyway they're related .I live in NC but,
I may be interested in some how making it happen.

Here's a photo of my female's brother
img0004dl0.jpg

here's my lady in a receptive stage that is still passing
img0053kz1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, he's for sure not from FL. He's from Carstairs Alberta, lol.

DkRhodes, that's a gorgeous girl you have there.

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, he's for sure not from FL. He's from Carstairs Alberta, lol.

DkRhodes, that's a gorgeous girl you have there.

hey, thanks !! Maybe one day We'll set em up on a blind date:D
I would like her to have one clutch at some point, she's too lovely
to not and your Handsome Male is just What I'm looking for. So, if ya
ever make down to the States let me Know, Thanks ,RR

Back
Top Bottom