new reptile?

Hupla

i have been thinking of getting a new reptile lately, iv narrowed it down to a few possibilities, a tokay gecko, and african fat tailed gecko, or a gargoyle gecko. i have done my research on them. but what kind of info, help and opinions can yall offer me on these geckos? :) dont think im the kind of person who wouldnt do the very best i could to make my geckos happy, healthy and spoiled hahaha

i have been thinking of getting a new reptile lately, iv narrowed it down to a few possibilities, a tokay gecko, and african fat tailed gecko, or a gargoyle gecko. i have done my research on them. but what kind of info, help and opinions can yall offer me on these geckos? :) dont think im the kind of person who wouldnt do the very best i could to make my geckos happy, healthy and spoiled hahaha

I have a garg and he's great. Shows lovely colors and doesn't mind being handled. In terms of a Tokay, they are much harder to tame and some are just down right mean. I wouldn't recommend anything but a CBB young Tokay if you prefer keeping your fingers! I'm not too familiar with fat tails though there are many people here who have them.

I belive fat tails and leopards are very similar to which I love my leopards! :) every tokay ive seen Is down right scary lol and I've only gawked at gargs in the shops and online but they look like amazinf creatures.. so I say go with a day gecko ;) jk id say garg IMO.

Tokay Geckos are awesome! They look really cool, but are super mean. I have had WC Tokays that were ruthless. I have a CB Tokay male now and he is very defensive too. I have tried taming him with no such luck. My friend has a video of his Tokay that he handles w/ gloves and it locked on his finger and wouldn't let go for anything. Regardless, they are my favorite gecko.

I belive fat tails and leopards are very similar to which I love my leopards! :) every tokay ive seen Is down right scary lol and I've only gawked at gargs in the shops and online but they look like amazinf creatures.. so I say go with a day gecko ;) jk id say garg IMO.

yes, they are very similar, i have a leopard gecko that i love ^^ and i wouldnt mind having a tokay to just marvel at, there so amaising looking O,o same goes for gargs tho..and there handlable lol

Tokay Geckos are awesome! They look really cool, but are super mean. I have had WC Tokays that were ruthless. I have a CB Tokay male now and he is very defensive too. I have tried taming him with no such luck. My friend has a video of his Tokay that he handles w/ gloves and it locked on his finger and wouldn't let go for anything. Regardless, they are my favorite gecko.

iv heard that they are very tempermental ): but there so beautiful!

hahaha dont think i havnt thought about it! those guys are adorable

Get a Halloween crested gecko I have one he is sweet as hell I bring him outside on Halloween when I bring the kids tricker treating

you can google image them they do actually exist, but It seems I can't find anymore Id like to breed them and sell

Back
Top Bottom