New Photos of My Baby Parsonii Cooper

If Parsons take a long time to reach maturity, it make sense that he would grow slower that a veiled that is mature at a year old .

I think he looks great. You are very lucky Jann

Cooper is simply adorable, like a little cuddle bug! Enjoy his small size while it lasts, and try to remember it when he's full grown and weighing down your arm! :D

He's so adorable! I've heard that even though Parson's chameleons grow huge, they live a more sedentary lifestyle than other chameleons-does anybody know if this is true?

Jann, Cooper is the cutest little guy ever!!! I eoildnt eorry too much about is size, He looks incredibly healthy!!! When he does go through growth spurts you'll end up having Mike carry him around!!!! :)

Thank you all again for the very kind words about Cooper.

Jim they have soft skin so different than any other Cham I've ever been around.

Cooper is such a little treasure :) A reminder of how amazing of a world we are privileged to inhabit :D

He is a lucky little guy to have you as his caretaker. I look forward to following his progress on the forums!

Cooper is such a little treasure :) A reminder of how amazing of a world we are privileged to inhabit :D

He is a lucky little guy to have you as his caretaker. I look forward to following his progress on the forums!

Thank you so much Eric. He is such a little cutie pie and I am thrilled that he is finally gaining some weight. :)

Back
Top Bottom