New pet

Pearl Fields

Avid Member
I was outside and I saw this awesome zebra jumping spider, and caught it cause a few weeks ago I saw another jumping spider, wanted to take it home as a pet, but we were at a park and I was not prepared to capture it, so I promised myself next jumping spider I saw I would keep as a pet!! And here it is!!
(Also I am planning on getting a 4 by 4 by 8 inch enclosure soon as they are arboreal)
image.jpg

Ok i realesed it outside, for 2 reasons. 1, it was not really movin around very much so I figured it wasn’t very happy being in a enclosure, (once I let him go outside he seemed to be happier moving around again) and 2, he was sooo small he would need like literally a totally different food source (large hydei fruit flies or whatever they’re called) and for one spider?? Getting a culture for one fruit fly every 3 days kinda didn’t make sense. So now he is happier!! ?

(Sorry no one cares about this but I just wanted to post it to make myself feel better about releasing him because I kinda wanted to keep him,but it really didn’t make sense)

(I am kinda sad now I really liked him but maybe in the future when it makes more sense I can get one from Josh’s frogs captive bred!)

yes i know its best i let it go. (still so sad though?)
it was really cool too with the black and white stripes, and it had white fangs!

but jumping spiders are just so cool.

Back
Top Bottom