new panther

bradleymarky

i bought this from a guy who said it was ambilobe x ambanja its been showing some lovely colours.

hes 9 month old and hes called neville

Attachments

• fone pictures 001.jpg
    fone pictures 001.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 157
If your cham is 9 months old then its definetly a girl, males would be showing way more colours than that :) but you have one pretty girl there

it does have a large lump at the base of its tail so i thought it was a male, it has been showing red, green,brown and light blue.

just checked back and its 6 month not 9 month.

he or she is hiding at the moment, this is the picture i was sent before buying

Attachments

• GetAttachment[1].jpg
    GetAttachment[1].jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 116
pic was a little small but i dont really see a bump at the base of the tail, and even at 6 months it should be showing more colour if it were a male i think

I'm thinking you have a girl here as well. None the less she is very pretty! Without larger pics to look at the tail base it is hard for us to tell male or female for sure. If she were a he then there should be coloring showing at 6mo of age. You still could be right though and have a male who is just a late bloomer sometimes it happens. Get some larger pics when you can and will be more then happy to help you solve the mystery but so far as I said and many others it looks as though you have a female.

Thats a nice female.... Where did you say you got it?
i got it from a guy who bought it just to have a chameleon, he didnt know anything about them and the viv was full of shed and poo.

ive put her back up for sale already (i had my heart set on a male) ive already got a female yemen.

she is very pretty, i`m selling her for what i paid £100.

Back
Top Bottom