New Panther!

DaChameleonKing

Avid Member
Hey I got this new Panther cham today!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1031-1.JPG
    IMG_1031-1.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 180
Looks great...hope he don't hurt himself on the top of the stick he's on...luuks pretty rough. I'm happy for you.:)

He looks good. Don't forget about all the important advice people gave you about your previous one and tips for this one, okay? You can take care of it, just follow all instructions on feeding and gutloading. Especially misting and a dripper, lighting needs right too. Don't hesitate to ask questions, especially from the people you got him from.

I have named him Ghost since I can never find him and when I first saw him he was very light colors like a very light yellow, but he is blue, yellow, green, and red now.

He looks good. Don't forget about all the important advice people gave you about your previous one and tips for this one, okay? You can take care of it, just follow all instructions on feeding and gutloading. Especially misting and a dripper, lighting needs right too. Don't hesitate to ask questions, especially from the people you got him from.

I bought gut loading stuff and calcium from Kammerflage Kreations the same day I bought Ghost. The calcium is like a 3 in one since you can give it almost every feeding and it has all the vitamins in it, but just enough so he doesn't get to much or too little.

He is a good looking little guy. Give him everything he deserves. Luck light and love to you and yours.

I chose a boy from Tormund Giantsbane. I talked to Briana on the phone and she said they are super thorough with packing. Puts my mind at ease since I live all the way in North Carolina.

Back
Top Bottom