New Owner

ChamMan15

I just got my male veiled from newtons bloodline at FL Chams. he looks awesome and so healthy. I had a derpy moment this morning and when i was picking the cricket out of the keeper i fumbled with it a little bit and dropped it while it was open. i had my mom help me capture them and i think i got most of them but i'm pretty sure i didn't get all of them. my mother was not pleased but alot of them stayed in the keeper, the ones that escaped will just die in my room. so in summary it was a stressful morning.

I just got my male veiled from newtons bloodline at FL Chams. he looks awesome and so healthy. I had a derpy moment this morning and when i was picking the cricket out of the keeper i fumbled with it a little bit and dropped it while it was open. i had my mom help me capture them and i think i got most of them but i'm pretty sure i didn't get all of them. my mother was not pleased but alot of them stayed in the keeper, the ones that escaped will just die in my room. so in summary it was a stressful morning.

I got one of his brothers yesterday too. Vinnie is so tiny. About the size of a pinkie finger. Did you get a baby also?

I got one of his brothers yesterday too. Vinnie is so tiny. About the size of a pinkie finger. Did you get a baby also?

Thats so cool i would love to see pics. and yeah firnen is a baby in the sense that hes probably 2 and a half months old. but he is pretty big for his age definetely bigger than a pinky finger. hes sooo cute :D:D

Congrats on themes chams I also would love to see pics.

I would love to see pictures of them both.

I have an iPhone and iPad , I've tried to post pics but it won't let me "choose file". I think i need accsess to a desktop computer. Or maybe I need one of those fancy vifi cameras. One of these days one of my kids maybe will help me out. I tried but I couldn't figuire it out. After paper clip it wouldn't highlight for me to choose a file

I have an iPhone and iPad , I've tried to post pics but it won't let me "choose file". I think i need accsess to a desktop computer. Or maybe I need one of those fancy vifi cameras. One of these days one of my kids maybe will help me out. I tried but I couldn't figuire it out. After paper clip it wouldn't highlight for me to choose a file

Here's what you do I have the same problem I have an iPhone and a Samsung galaxy tab 2. Havent done it form my tablet yet but I have from my IPhone

Download photo bucket( it's free ) and add pics you want to that. There will be a thing that looks like an I at the bottom right then do this.

If you need more help pm me. I just learned how to do this last week
Lol. Hope this helps.

Oh ya and I just click direct link and paste it

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag130/goodrack20/null_zps4fd6052a.png

Here's what you do I have the same problem I have an iPhone and a Samsung galaxy tab 2. Havent done it form my tablet yet but I have from my IPhone

Download photo bucket( it's free ) and add pics you want to that. There will be a thing that looks like an I at the bottom right then do this.

If you need more help pm me. I just learned how to do this last week
Lol. Hope this helps.

Oh ya and I just click direct link and paste it

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag130/goodrack20/null_zps4fd6052a.png
Thanks so much :)

I tried to put bucket on my iPhone but it's to old it doesn't have iOS or whatever so I have to email the photos to me then save them on my iPad and do each one separately. :(. There's got to be a better way

I love the pics

I tried to put bucket on my iPhone but it's to old it doesn't have iOS or whatever so I have to email the photos to me then save them on my iPad and do each one separately. :(. There's got to be a better way

Ummm I don't know my iPhone 3's battery explained and brook my iPhone. So I have the 4's now ( I'm not an iPhone fan but for $150 can't go wrong ) so I'm not to great with all this technology stuff. But there might be. I'd ask someone on here if there is.

at the bottom of the page(when you hit post reply, or start a new thread, it will say manage attachments. Click on that and see if you can download a pic from there.

at the bottom of the page(when you hit post reply, or start a new thread, it will say manage attachments. Click on that and see if you can download a pic from there.

It won't work for me, it goes to the upload that won't highlight. I'm thinking my technology is to old. Even my iPad is one of the first but thanks at least I can use that photobucket link now :)

Back
Top Bottom