New Owner

It won't work for me, it goes to the upload that won't highlight. I'm thinking my technology is to old. Even my iPad is one of the first but thanks at least I can use that photobucket link now :)

I had to use photobucket at one time too but now my phone and the camera I have let me down load off this sight. You should start your own photo threads so more people can see your chameleons. A lot of people will not even know your pics are on here. I am sure you will love your Kammer Boy! My Sambava that passed was from him and he was also spectacular! Your little one looks like he is a banana coming out of a peel the way he is shedding! So cute!

I had to use photobucket at one time too but now my phone and the camera I have let me down load off this sight. You should start your own photo threads so more people can see your chameleons. A lot of people will not even know your pics are on here. I am sure you will love your Kammer Boy! My Sambava that passed was from him and he was also spectacular! Your little one looks like he is a banana coming out of a peel the way he is shedding! So cute!

I will once I figuire out how to copy more than one at a time. I'll work on it over the weekend - hopefully ill figuire it out

Back
Top Bottom