New outdoor enclosure

mclovin

So it's not as fancy or big as some of the others on here but it opens up and folds down in a pinch, is lightweight, keeps bugs out and is mesh all around including the floor. Of course I need to put some plants in but I wanted to take some pics of it first with just Sheldon in it. He was happy colors in there and if you're interested I found it on Amazon for $43.99 (free super saver shipping). It's an ABO Outdoor Pet Enclosure and is advertised for cats (I can't imagine a cat not clawing it to shreds but it's perfect for a cham). :)

Attachments

• photo-52.jpg
    photo-52.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 173
  • photo 53.jpg
    photo 53.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 135
I like the idea! I know that some window screening is UV resistant. (I know that is nylon mesh). I'm just wondering if this mesh might also be UV resistant since it was intended for animals? Just curious... :)

Nice, very cool. Just have to make sure its pinned down so the wind doesn't take it. Can't wait to see it completely done.

I like the idea! I know that some window screening is UV resistant. (I know that is nylon mesh). I'm just wondering if this mesh might also be UV resistant since it was intended for animals? Just curious... :)

Their website lists other items as UV resistant but not this one however I did email them to confirm that and am awaiting a response.

That's so cool, Ive been thinking about buying a mesh fabric laundry hamper and turning it into a out door cage for MO. Ive seen several types of collapsible cages made out of the same exact thing that the laundry hampers are made out of. i don't think it would be UV reflective because its a laundry hamper but i thought it was a cool (and cheep) way for MO to get some out door time. :)

Back
Top Bottom