New Moderator - Laurie

Now everyone just hang in with me as I learn what I am doing.

How many many people do you know that are humble and gracious?! Seriously Laurie, these qualities go a long way.

I'm glad that you have decided to become a mod and I know you'll do a wonderful job!

Big Congrats! I am sure you will exceptionally - but if you do hit a bump, I do like the idea that you just blame it on Canada, Chuck, or Jared.

Geesh...what's all this stuff about blaming Canada?? Am I going to have to change my information and lie about where I'm from?

Congrats Laurie! I'm sure you will do a great job!

WOOT! WOOT!

WOOHOO!!!! Congratz laurie:D:cool:

you will be a great moderator and glad for your promotion from senior member to Mod:cool:....i wish u the best of luck and you already have the best qualities for the job.....

p.s: i will try not to be to much of a hassle;):p:cool:

Geesh...what's all this stuff about blaming Canada?? Am I going to have to change my information and lie about where I'm from?

Congrats Laurie! I'm sure you will do a great job!

Not to worry Lynda, I would never blame Canada, I have 3 wonderful cham friends there, you, Marc, & Trace & I enjoy going to Canada. But blaming Chuck & Jared(chainschams).... well..........:p

Thanks for your confidence in me.:)

Wow, congrats Laurie. I promise I will behave. :D:eek: I've caused enough trouble in the past and now I always try to be on my best behavior.:)

No need to lie "eh" ( did I get that right?;))....Canada is an Awesome place. I especially like "Bubbles" and the "Trailer Park Boys"

Back
Top Bottom