New mist king system

duke10990

Yeaaaa don't f@@@ up while programming the timer! I set the timer for 8 pm and 10 secs but... The off time was 8 am and 10 secs lol OOPS!!! Now i know why the floor was soaking wet and my plants flooded! Must say mist king is amazing though!!! Just remember that one thing big difference between am and pm lol :eek:

Bought one of these today and it's quite the impressive little system. The timer was confusing at first but after going through the buttons it all made sense. I like how exact you can set the misting times. It's quiet too. Glad I paid the extra cash and got it.

Yes! I was using the exoterra monsoon prior to this and the timer went bad and started misting every couple of mins!!! The nozzle drip caused my umbrella plant to have root rot and it STUNK!! I took it outside and let it dry out and pulled the bad trunk as it had 3 seperate actual trees put it back in and f'd the mist king timer lol lukily i caught it at 8:01 lol it would have gone all night untill the morning again!!! All in all AWESOME SYSTEM i love it and so does Mr.Mittens lol

Back
Top Bottom