Leighqt

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hi Everyone

After weeks researching on here ,Binge watching YouTube and actually saving to buy everything I have spent the first night with my Cham in my house. He doesn’t even have a name yet as my Daughter and I can’t agree. I like the name “Jabba”.

Welcome to the chameleon forums! Your cham is a cutie and Jabba sound like a nice name! :D

Welcome. Happy to hear you've done research before jumping in. Never quit your research. I love to read about problems others have so I am prepared if it ever happens to mine. Don't be afraid to ask questions...the only stupid question is the one you don't ask when it come to the care of your cham. It is sure a cutie!

Welcome. Happy to hear you've done research before jumping in. Never quit your research. I love to read about problems others have so I am prepared if it ever happens to mine. Don't be afraid to ask questions...the only stupid question is the one you don't ask when it come to the care of your cham. It is sure a cutie!

I’m sure I will ask lots of questions ,even ones I think are silly as I would prefer to ask rather than be horribly wrong .

Welcome and Congrats! So cute he is! I love this forum. I read a lot of old threads to learn more. It has really helped me to understand more about my lil guy and how to give him the best life.

Welcome to chameleon servitude and your new source of gray hair. Haha. I was super stressed when I brought my first one home and to be honest I still read up on every little thing my chams do. Like @jannb said I also read the issues others have had so that I can see what to expect. This forum has given me the help and confidence to not lose my mind over every thing they do. The people here are an amazing resource and very helpful.

Welcome and I look forward to seeing your little ones colors develop as he grows.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom