New Kenya jacksons

raven1139

Established Member
I am getting a 7mo male next week! I was wondering should I use repashy lod or calcium plus? I want to get the led reptibreeze but it only comes in med or large. What size should I get?

Thank you!!
IMG_0042.JPG

For the enclosure size, get a large. Jackson can be very active chams - he will order all the space.

I have been using the Repashy LoD and NoD together, alternating about every other feeding. My cham is a Parson's, also a montane species. It's a system that is working really well. I know some experienced keepers use the LoD with nearly every feeding. Get the smallest size jar - a little goes a long way.

Looking forward to photos!

The large will be ok but just... I have my jax in a wider enclosure (24") and he uses every inch of it...

Create lots of paths and cover.

Hope to see some pics soon too, jax's are great chams!

Agreed, the LoD is your best bet. I love this product.

My opinion.....don't buy the LED version. The lights offer no benefit to the chameleon and they are not bright enough to grow plants. A friend of mine sells them in a retail setting and he sent me four to try out so I could give him some feedback. Two stopped working after a month. One wouldn't cycle through the settings after about a week,so it continuously stayed on the Red/White setting. With the difference in price, you could get a large cage with better plants and lights. Just my opinion.

Jacksonii are awesome chameleons. Glad you are choosing this species!!

Back
Top Bottom