New Kammer Baby Boy!

ApolloT

He's finaly here!:) I have joined the Kammer Klub.Today I recieved my new baby boy from Kammer. Sire: "Roa-endrika" (AKA Two Face) it's his last clutch. I forgot how tiny they really are.

Thanks Liddy. Great work!

Attachments

• IMG_2804.jpg
    IMG_2804.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2805.jpg
    IMG_2805.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2806.jpg
    IMG_2806.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 261
Awsome!!!! I have a brother to yours.... He's my profile pic avatar

And is it true roa-endrika is retiring??? No mOre clutches from him anymore?

w00t. congrats on the new cham! go a name picked out yet? i have a few in mind for my new cham but nothing for sure yet.

are you going with the K names or are you open to anything? if not a K name i think Apex would be pretty cool and it sounds good with Apollo

are you going with the K names or are you open to anything? if not a K name i think Apex would be pretty cool and it sounds good with Apollo

The K name thing is a really good question. I do like Apex.
I just found this onm the net. Two face from batman real name is Harvey Dent. So lucked up ifno about Two face and I found this http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Two-Face
and it says "Gotham City district-attorney Harvey Dent was nicknamed "Apollo" by the media due to the fact that he was charming, good-looking, and seemingly untouchable."
My name is Apollo so it's fate that I have to name him Harvey Dent.

oh yeah, duh! i knew that but didnt think about it hard enough before i typed that out. well then it sounds like youve got a name picked out already!

He's finaly here!:) I have joined the Kammer Klub.Today I recieved my new baby boy from Kammer. Sire: "Roa-endrika" (AKA Two Face) it's his last clutch. I forgot how tiny they really are.

Thanks Liddy. Great work!

Grats got mine yesterday from the same clutch mines very small to

Congrats and welcome! Your baby is gorgeous - just wait until he gets those amazing colors from Papa! I'm still in awe every time I look at my Kirby.

Back
Top Bottom