New Kammer Baby Boy!

ApolloT

He's finaly here!:) I have joined the Kammer Klub.Today I recieved my new baby boy from Kammer. Sire: "Roa-endrika" (AKA Two Face) it's his last clutch. I forgot how tiny they really are.

Thanks Liddy. Great work!

Attachments

Ace

Avid Member
Awsome!!!! I have a brother to yours.... He's my profile pic avatar

And is it true roa-endrika is retiring??? No mOre clutches from him anymore?

heartben

w00t. congrats on the new cham! go a name picked out yet? i have a few in mind for my new cham but nothing for sure yet.

heartben

are you going with the K names or are you open to anything? if not a K name i think Apex would be pretty cool and it sounds good with Apollo

ApolloT

are you going with the K names or are you open to anything? if not a K name i think Apex would be pretty cool and it sounds good with Apollo
The K name thing is a really good question. I do like Apex.
I just found this onm the net. Two face from batman real name is Harvey Dent. So lucked up ifno about Two face and I found this http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Two-Face
and it says "Gotham City district-attorney Harvey Dent was nicknamed "Apollo" by the media due to the fact that he was charming, good-looking, and seemingly untouchable."
My name is Apollo so it's fate that I have to name him Harvey Dent.

heartben

oh yeah, duh! i knew that but didnt think about it hard enough before i typed that out. well then it sounds like youve got a name picked out already!

Escalade

He's finaly here!:) I have joined the Kammer Klub.Today I recieved my new baby boy from Kammer. Sire: "Roa-endrika" (AKA Two Face) it's his last clutch. I forgot how tiny they really are.

Thanks Liddy. Great work!
Grats got mine yesterday from the same clutch mines very small to

wendyeeeo

Established Member
Congrats and welcome! Your baby is gorgeous - just wait until he gets those amazing colors from Papa! I'm still in awe every time I look at my Kirby.

Top Bottom