New K multi

Sticktongue

Avid Member
I have been PMing back and forth with Seeco for about 2 months now when i decided to get a multi. First of all, Louis is a great guy! He has answered SO many questions for me the last two months.

I got my new little guy last tuesday! The first day i was in pure shock of how small he was, even though i knew he would be. Still weird looking at a full grown panther, and then him.

He is a PIG! Scarfing down the crickets and FF as fast as i put them in there almost.

Not to many pictures. I am trying to not bother him and just sit back and watch. It amazes me how much Kinyongia roam around. He is constantly moving. Still no name yet.

100_0493.jpg

Part of the plastic came un hooked..

100_0494.jpg

100_0491.jpg

100_0496.jpg

100_0497.jpg

Kinyongia are my new favorite :)

Great multi!! I will be getting mine by end of the month.....its been far to long since I've had Kinyongia......make sure this little one gets plenty of sunshine....they love it!!

I'm incredibly jealous! I so wanted another one but don't have the time. Your guy looks great, it took me a few months to name my guy. It'll come to you!

These multi..love to roam and wander about.......I would put them on my plum tree(1 at a time) and give them about an hour each of free range freedom.....then the hard part of finding them started.....until I started using another to "coax" the hiding one out....hahaha..worked everytime.....they are uberly territorial!!

These multi..love to roam and wander about.......I would put them on my plum tree(1 at a time) and give them about an hour each of free range freedom.....then the hard part of finding them started.....until I started using another to "coax" the hiding one out....hahaha..worked everytime.....they are uberly territorial!!

Thats some good thinking to get them to come outta hiding!

I have an outside cage that i let my panther in on weekends. He might have to share the time (obviously separate) now :D

Wow. Super cute. I do see the rub marks from shipping. The same thing happened to one I sent out a few days before yours. This never happened to any of my other clutches using the same exact method...

Thanks for posting pix and for the kind words! Keep posting more here over time it will be cool to see the growth.

Back
Top Bottom