New juvenile veiled chameleon..?

Seffers93

Hey guys,
My girlfriend and I were thinking about getting a second chameleon. We have a jackson's chameleon, who is a little less than a year old. We've had him for about a month.
We decided that we would like to get a little veiled chameleon. So we got all of the supplies we needed and just got the little cham tonight! :D
So.. the pet shop had no idea.
How do I tell if it's a male or female?

And do you guys have any tips about veiled chameleons that I should know? Considering I've been taking care of a jacksons..

congrats!!!!! unspoken rule.. pics or it didnt happen!!

on his back feet where the "heel" should be there should either be a little bump or nothings at all.. little bump indicates a male! it will be on the back of his back feet.. right where it splits into his two "fingers"

The care is similar, but you will want to do more research. Veileds require more supplements, and bigger space. I think those are the key differences.

This is what a male veileds rear foot should look like...look for the little spur.

Picasso 010.jpg

Thanks guys!
He's definitely a male. I'll try to get picture of him posted soon.
I decided to name him Zozo lol

pN.OCCI7f
]
pN.OCCI7f

Does anyone know what plant this is and if is safe to put in my chameleons cage??

Or can someone message me that knows about plants I don't know how to post a pic on here sorry

Back
Top Bottom